Name: Pooynoon Juntima Pookayaporn
Position: Programmatic Manager – Media Planning & Strategy
1. What is your job and which city do you work in?
I am working as a Programmatic Manager – Media Planning & Strategy at Bidmath based in Bangkok, Thailand. I work with our clients on digital media strategies and programmatic campaign planning to reach their marketing objectives across branding and performance. I help our clients get “awareness” through digital so more people get to know and recognize their brands and products, that is branding. As for performance, I can also help our clients get “actions” online that they want which can be a wide range from interactions on their websites to purchasing.
2. What inspires you?
In digital advertising world, especially in the programmatic landscape, new technologies come up every day, and this inspires me to adapt myself to learn new things and make me improve myself all the time!
3. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
4. If you could fly to any destination, which one would it be?
Anywhere with trees, water and fresh air.
5. If you could pick one superpower what would it be?
Teleport – I can go everywhere I want!
6. What is your favourite sport?
7. Tell us your secret talent?
I was a good and strong athlete back at school years. I was a runner.
8. Favorite movie?
The X Files — I love sci-fi and mystery.
9. Best meal you ever had?
My Grandma’s secret recipe 😛
10. Favourite places you have ever visited?
Ko Lipe, Satun – peace and quiet
11. Outside of the office, what can we find you doing?
When the world was fine and we could all go out, you could probably find me at cafés and restaurants experiencing different kinds of food, especially desserts! During uncertain times, you can find me at home cooking and watching Netflix.